Friday 26 December 2014

Purple Patch Chennai

I cant tell you how much I loved my first visit to this store. You should experience the ambience and everything around. All I can say is I have been there just once and smitten ever since. Situated in a typical agraharam-like building with relatively modern touch, you wont even guess there is a store around.


Its so zen-like especially with the big Mango ? tree with a bench to the left once you are in. I could not resist the lush surroundings, so I didn't even think twice before capturing. Although, wish I could share a picture from my personal archives right now. Purple Patch is on the ground floor. Upstairs, I clearly remember seeing Studio Ebony, a furniture studio.



Purple Patch is one such place, your search for all pretty things should end there. In their own words, its a premium and imported garment store for kids. There was just this one girl at the store to help and that was all I needed. I clearly remember 2 rooms, the one off the entrance mostly with their sale inventory, casual wear and accessories. The other room diagonal to the entrance is jammed with party wear. I found beautifully sequinned skirts, but they were too big on my daughter so I had to step back. I found boys range comparatively limited then, but who knows? May be, they upped their inventory later.


I was so glad to find my personal favorite brands like Laura Ashley and Kiddy Mall. One visit to the store, you will never regret. Their customer service is highly recommended as you dont get to see such service these days. Its so contagious, you cant help but spread the love. Please do visit for a pleasant shopping experience and convey our warm regards to dear Ramu sir! Also, dont miss out on those special discounts!!!



Purple Patch
Old No 31
New No 22
Jambulingam Street
Nungambakkam
Chennai
Tamil Nadu
Tel - 044 - 42181616

Timings - Monday to Saturday - 10.30am to 7.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment