Saturday 20 December 2014

Princess Handmade Accessories By Nandhini Anand

I hear it and I can win a marathon! Nothing gets my attention more than the word "Accessories." Try me! I know about Nandhini Anand and her work since mid 2013 and the best part is she has no idea whatsoever! Creepy? Her products always remind me of Kanzashi, a complex Japanese technique involving arrangement of fabric the Origami way. Again, I was born in the wrong era!


How attractive can a simple grosgrain ribbon turn on a silly hair pin! Its all in the hands, pure magic! Nandhini Anand has got one such pair of hands! Its an understatement if I simply say they are cute as a button. It diminishes the intensity of her work.


Nandhini is from Chennai and she puts up stalls at exhibitions. I also noticed she has an e-store on Indie Bazaar. You can get in touch with her through Princess Handmade Accessories or buy from the e-store.


If you are into handmade hair accessories, its easy to differentiate her style. Its just like Kanzashi! The best part is the way she responds to your comments. Let me not spoil by spilling! Read a few comments and you will know what kind of a person she is! Very sweet, modest and gentle!


Nandhini, you are one person with amazing skills. We always wish you a very good luck in your future endeavors! Keep making more and entertain insane mothers like me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment