Monday 22 December 2014

Lakshmi By Vani Polavaram


If you are into handloom sarees, there is no way you miss Vani Polavaram. Launched on October 2012, her label Lakshmi is all about the sensuality of a saree. Its a heart-felt tribute to the Indian weaves and textiles.


Vani's exquisite range includes Jamdanis, Kanjeevarams, Ikats, Benarasis, Uppadas, Chikankaris, Benarasis, Kotas and Khadis. They are personally designed and handpicked, so the wearer can really appreciate the pain-staking effort. Now, this is what I call designer wear. No offence, I would definitely go handloom any day no matter how tempting the mass-produced sheer yards are! Just a little heads up, I branched out to handloom sarees ever since I saw my cousin and her friend wearing literally the same catalogue saree at a wedding! This is where curated handwoven yards come to our rescue!

My absolute favorite!!!

Here is what you can expect from Vani's collection. Be dazzled with the breath-takingly rich and luxurious weaves of India. The fabrics will surely make you feel no less than a Queen. Boy, am I really glad Vani decided to showcase her collection unique rather than a typical mannequin drape.


Personally, I admire and appreciate Vani's efforts as curating exquisite collection is not an easy task. It takes so much of dedication no matter what people say! End of the day, nothing satisfies your ego the way supporting a cause does! We wish Vani all the very best for her future endeavors!!!

Lakshmi
18 Seethammal Road
Alwarpet
Chennai - 600018
Tel - 044-45032222

No comments:

Post a Comment