Monday 13 July 2015

Celebrities In Gaurang - Vidya Balan

I love handloom sarees! If not everything, at least I know a little something about weavers including pits and peaks of their trade. I am a die hard fan of #Gaurang and support his cause with all my heart and soul! If handloom is a religion, he is the God! If handloom is music, he is the maestro! Equal respect and admiration to the weaver and Gaurang! I want to spread the love on my blog and make it pic heavy for everybody to enjoy. You will see the posts celebrity-wise!

Our celebrity of the day is none other than Vidya Balan, the epitome of femininity. She proves time and again that womanliness is not just monogram bags, makeup and high heels. Of course we see her in labels, but I strongly believe she should be made brand ambassador of the handloom industry. Active or passive, every "woman" is inspired by Vidya Balan. Moving on...

Gaurang's Paithani from Hi! Blitz May 2015


Gaurang's Kanjeevaram Chanderi


Gaurang's Kanchi fused with Patola


Gaurang's hand-painted kalamkari on tussar

Gaurang's Kanjeevaram Organza


Gaurang's Kanjeevaram for Asia Spa Awards 2015


Gaurang's Kanjeevaram

No comments:

Post a Comment