Friday 14 August 2015

Moving On From Blogger To Wordpress, Soon...

Dear everybody,

I had some serious technical issues since last post and looks like blogger ditched again. I am moving on to word press now, but with a different name. I am not tech-savvy, so I probably will copy-paste the existing content just to make sure I dont mess up with anything. Will post links to new blog here very soon. Upgrade to better things is not as easy as it seems. To scrap your one year effort and pain and emotions and move on is just a nightmare. But, I need to take the risk. I am praying and fingers crossed, I will still have your support like always. I had exciting projects and posts lined up, in vain! Please stay tuned for the update, which will be done very shortly. Everything hopefully gets back to normal sooner than anticipated....

No comments:

Post a Comment