Sunday 26 October 2014

All Things Beautiful By Savithri

All Things Beautiful is an online boutique from Chennai dedicated to handmade hair accessories and jewellery by Savithri Srinivasan. Any mother with a daughter would obviously get attracted to this page like a moth to the flame. Her page is vibrantly loaded with adorable hair accessories.

Alligators with grosgrain ribbons

I believe ATB recently ventured into terracota jewellery, but honestly they do not look like their first batch. They also have a limited inventory of clothing, mostly frocks for girls. I am really glad to come across her page. If at least one mother's search for handmade accessories ends here, our purpose is served.

My...my...

Some people let their work speak and I believe Savithri falls under that category. One glance at her products, especially the hair accessories makes me regret to be born in the wrong era sans talented people and social media.

Ain't she a beauty???

Savithri makes hair bands, hair bows and tic tacs with satin and grosgrain ribbons. She also makes beaded jewellery i.e. necklaces, bracelets and earrings. The good news and the best part is the customization. I understand she also puts up stalls at exhibitions in and around her locality. I am not sure when her next exhibition is, but I will definitely update the upcoming event.

Pearl hair bands with satin tie, can double up as necklace!!!

If you are proud mums of pretty princesses, definitely have a look at All Things Beautiful. I can assure you will never regret. Kindly do mention Saree Soirée if you are heading towards her page already.

No comments:

Post a Comment